I’d like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. Make sure drive safe and watch out for some of the most common internet scams.
Here are your tips to keep your self safe online.
- If it sounds to good to be true it is.
- If there is a give away on social media make sure they have verified account.
- If someone emails you from Gmail claiming there from the IRS, Add to dictionary it’s scam.
Here are some tips offline.
- If you get a phone call they claim to be “Microsoft, IRS,” It’s a scam because the IRS would send you mail and Microsoft don’t give damn about you to even give you a call.
- Keep your electric devices on front of you make sure you don’t get your pocket picked.
- Keep your valuables in your trunk not in the back seat in plane sight.